Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Trains, Icicles, and Fog Oh My !!


The fog rolled in like a gray-white wave blanketing the town in an eerie silence. The Light Stalker step on the platform to do the job he had come for. Now was the time and with a soft motorized click click it had begun.

Lol Ok a novelist I am not, justed wanted a different intro to today's entry. It was foggy this morning, couldn't see across the culdesac when I left to take Sharon to work. Driving was fine just slowed down and turned my lights on. Ok, what is it with people that think it is ok to drive around in pea soup fog with their lights off? Is it that they don't need their headlight to see because it is not dark? Well, hello the lights are so other drivers can see you coming. The worst offenders always seem to be white or gray cars, the ones you can't see. OK, I'll get off my soapbox( one of my Many Pet Peeves).
Anyway after dropping Sharon off I headed downtown to see what it looked like. I was hoping to catch the foggy streets with the street lamps on, but they were already off. So I headed to my old stand-by the train station. I figured I could make something happen there. So yall be the judge. I played around with some new (to me) pre-sets for LR with different effects.Hope you like.


Hopefully it will warm up and my bones will quit aching, so I can get out and around to some more out of the way places, Raven Rock was just suggested to me. I do want to get up there, soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment