Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Another Snowy Day in Fayetteville


Well, the snowstorm that is all over the south came to Fayetteville NC, today. Of course, they closed the schools and everyone got too scared to drive more than 2 MPH, don't know why they didn't just stay home if they are that scared. I did not venture to Walley World or the grocery stores, but I am sure there is not a loaf of bread or oz of milk left. So, can some tell me what do they do, make milk sandwiches?...lol. Anyway, I dropped Sharon off at work and headed downtown. I wanted to see how the Market House looked in the snow. I was doing great, got there with no problem, found a great parking place and got my gear together. Didn't make it more than 15 yards before I stepped in a slush puddle..ha... well, I was looking through the viewfinder and moving just a bit to frame a shot, and the rest is soggy history. It would not have been so bad in my boots but of course I had my deck shoes on.
The rest of the morning went great, got several good shots around Hay Street and then went to the Marquis Market for coffee. While I was there I worked on developing the photos. Becca a friend from our regular coffee shop was also downtown getting some snow shots and stopped by the Market for a bit. We compared notes on our shoots, and the snow. Well, here are the images that I have done.:



I have more shots to go through, but that is all I have developed so far. Will Post more Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment