Friday, February 6, 2015

Hodge-Podge



Ok well, today I have an eclectic little mix. I was downtown yesterday and got some more street lamp pictures, for a series I am doing. I also got some more of the Market House.



Then last night Sharon and I went on our monthly Date night. We always go down to the Cameo Art House on the First Thursday for a monthly live music series in downtown Fayetteville. Last night Jon Shain, a Folk, blues picker, performed. Man he can play the blues and is very funny also. These are brought to Fayetteville by the Roosters Wife, A music venue in Aberdeen NC.
We start the night at the Off The Hook Fusion Taco Imporium. We really love this place. They have Bahn Mi Tacos that are, well, Off The Hook wow. We also got the tortilla chips with the house made smoked gouda pimento cheese, and again Off The Hook Wow. Ok got a shot of the chips and dip but when the tacos came I just forgot all about photography and ate ....soo good.




So that was it for yesterday, have to see what today brings.
Natures Views Photography is now on FaceBook follow us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment