Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cold Birthday Today


Well Here I am 55 wow, Some days I feel every one of those years. Every bump, break tear, etc. Usually on the cold wet days. well hello this is one of those days.Woke up to 1/2 inch of ice on everything and still rain/sleeting. Happy Birthday hey...lol... It is not so bad, It is pretty all over the trees and bushes. The roads were a mess but passable, when I took Sharon to work. Took awhile to thaw out the car this morning it looked like it was a glazed doughnut. Thank goodness for heated mirrors and rear defrosters.


Sharon got me a Aero Garden for my Birthday. Been wanting one of these for awhile, to grow some herbs for the kitchen. Got it all set up , and turned it on. So I am pretty stoked to see it grow. Here it is up and running.


Oh, wow the sun just came out so hopefully it will all melt away before this evening.
Looking forward to dinner at the Grilled Ginger tonight. Our daughter Jamie and her husband Brian are going to go with us it will be fun. Love Veitnemese food, and this is a really great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment