Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Office or at Least Where I Love to Work


This is Where I do most of my editing of photos and working on this blog. It is my favorite Coffee Shop in town. Cumberland Coffee Roasters here in Hope Mills. I like to work here because the coffee is great and they roast their own beans right here in the shop. The owner Juan and, my favorite Barista Karen are always so nice. They play Pandora and you never know what station will be playing, it just depends on their mood. One day you come in and you will hear Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Pasty Klien, then the next Seattle Grunge. It's great.


Sitting in a little strip mall right next to the Holiday Express.


Yeah, that's my foot, just relaxing and reading.



Juan even lets me display my work that is for sale here, he also get free decorations for the shop wall...=o)



This is where the magic happens, kind of my workstation. Great view of the front and a comforting hum of the Coke cooler behind me. Just a great places to come and get away from the furry kids.They can really be needy while I am trying to work. Well, that's it if you're in town come by and have a great cup of Joe.

Don't forget that you can buy my work online here at my Crated Store, Just in case you don't make it down to the coffee house.

No comments:

Post a Comment