Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Place For Coffee (new for me)


Well, this morning I went bopping over to my usual morning workspace at Cumberland Coffee Roasters and found it closed. Not sure why, probably something to do with the school closing and the kids being home. I can understand that.But it left me with a quandary. Where do I hang out and do the work I was planning, and more importantly where do I get a good cup of coffee. So I ventured off the beaten path to a little shop out toward Rockfish, Detour Coffee House. I had been here a few times before for some meet ups and remembered that their coffee was good. I was not disappointed, I got a cup of the Sumatra and it was very good. I like the atmosphere also, kind of a mix of warm setting with a modern flare. So that is where I am, thought I would share a few shots of the place while I am here:





I set out this morning to finish the images that I made yesterday in our "SnowStorm". After tedious manipulating and tweaking, here is what I have done.


FYI Detour has a great Chi Latte also....=o)

No comments:

Post a Comment