Saturday, February 21, 2015

Back in Charlotte this Weekend


A little cold today in Charlotte but not too bad. Sharon had a Multimedia workshop at Wingmaker Arts Collaborative, so I just did what I do. There was this church steeple that I had seen from the highway every time we would go to Charlotte and I always wanted to get over and shoot it. So, this time when I dropped A Sharon off I went and found it
Wow! much more that I expected. This place was a pretty impressive piece of architecture. I could see the steeple above the neighborhood I drove through to get there but not until I rounded the corner and I could see the complex was I aware of its true size. It is reminded me of a castle with the massive stonework. So was able to burn up a roll or two of film (figuratively). So much to shoot it may take a while to decide what all I want to develop. I did go over to Noda, to Smelly Cat Coffee shop and developed some of the shots. Here's whats done, as always I developed them in LR and PS.Some of these really lent themselves to the monochrome leaving one color.




That is what I have for tonight will work on the other photso of the church and NoDa tomorrow and get them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment