Saturday, January 24, 2015

Rain Day at the Coffee Shop


It is rainy and cold here today. Perfect weather to hang out in the coffee shop. After I dropped Sharon off at work ( work on a Saturday.... I Know!!!! ) I headed downtown. Thought I would try the Haymont Grill out for breakfast, well been there done that. Wasn't bad just nothing to write home about.

So went down the street to Rude Awakenings coffee shop to have a Spice Chai Latte ( I Love Those now). Sat in the front window so I could get some street shots of the passer-bys. well as I mentioned before it was wet, cold and miserable so not very many people out this morning. But I did get some blur shots of cars going up and down Hay Street.


I wanted to get a change of venue so I went down the street to the Marquis Market, to do basically the same thing. Had some coffee made a few pictures, you know just hung out.




Well, of course it would not be right to go downtown and not get a shot of the Market House.

No comments:

Post a Comment