Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Last Show


2014 went out with a bang.......well, in the sky over my neighborhood. This is what I saw as I started the car to take my wife to work yesterday morning. I grabbed the Sony and let it rip on P so a little grainy but I got it.



It was pretty cool to see. These are straight out of the camera. The only thing done to them in PS was to reduce the size for the web page.
I might go back and work them a little but what you see is pretty much what I saw that morning.

I also went to the Coffee Scene a local shop and stayed awhile but really only made one that I liked.



Then I went to the Mall.....yeah I know, but it is where the people are in this town. I stayed several hours and got some shots. Not real sure about them yet. I will come back to them. I have a series that maybe will turn out to be a theme, or a short story, but will have to see how they develop. I will let them rest and stew awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment