Friday, January 16, 2015

Dunn Nc on a Deary Day


I had to take the jeep up to Dunn to get the oil changed and decided to go early and see what photo ops presented themselves. Well....on a day like yesterday, it was tough seeing the shots. The sky was bland the colors were all drab and it was just a depressing day. That made the whole town depressing. Sharon wanted some street scenes to paint in watercolors, for the watercolor workshop this weekend in Charlotte. So those needed color, as I mentioned before the colors were very drab so I bumped the temp, saturation, and the luminance a little. But I did get some and made the best of them.

First the color ones that I did, for Sharon:



Then the B&W:



Come on.....It was a chrome car mirror.....you have to do a selfie....=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment