Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring is Here?



Out the door this morning had to take a moment to enjoy the first signs of spring in the garden. Hard to believe with the way the weather here changes so dramatically. It Literally changed 30 degrees yesterday in about 15 minutes. I was driving to Tractor Supply yesterday and saw a dark front rolling in. I happened to look at the outside temp on the dash it was 69, went in the store for maybe 15 minutes. When I walked out it was pouring down rain, wind was blow so hard the traffic lights were swinging. In the Jeep again check the temp it was 39 degrees....Whaaaat! I was wearing a tee-shirt. So now wet and cold I am sitting there waiting for the rain to ease off so I could see to drive.It was crazy, the rain went on like that for another 10 minutes or so. The temp stayed 39 the rest of the day.Man way to usher in spring, guess the March in like a Lion thing has some truth to it.

Anyway this is what we found this morning.



On the way out of the neighborhood, I stopped to take a picture of a pothole. The electric company put in a new street light and had to dig a ditch across the outgoing lane of our neighborhood. They filled it with sand and gravel. So I am thinking they are going to come back add a patch on the ditch. Wel2 months later it is washed out into a couple of potholes that you betterslow down for or risk damage to the car or at least ruining your alignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment