Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day at the Farm


Went to our friends farm yesterday morning. It was foggy all the way there, I was hoping for some horses silhouetted in the fog pictures. But when I go there the fog had lifted off the ground and it had thinned some. I still had a good time and got some good pictures of the animals. Next time I will put a handful of carrots in my pocket for the horses. Had a roan quarter horse putting its nose in my pocket. Richard told me he was looking for treats, that what I figured. Also picked up some duck eggs. We really love them. Don't want to go back to chicken eggs. Just not the same. They are so much richer, it's amazing.
So here are the shots I got. Did Some in B&W and some in color.



I have some more to develop and put up tomorrow. Some of the Daffodils in our front yard and about the show tonight at the Cameo. So More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment