Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Little of This Little of That


Ok, coming to you as always(well most of the time) from Cumberland Coffee Roasters Coffee Shop. My favorite Coffeehouse in Hope mills.
My wife had ordered one of my Anniversary presents and it didn't get here until yesterday. It was driving her a little bit nuts, you see she is a person who wants to give presents as soon as she gets them for you. She doesn't, but she really wants to. Mostly because she put so much thought into the gifts she buys. They have to be perfect for the person she is getting them for. So, she really gets excited watching you open it because she knows you will love it.
All that being said, she was really happy when it arrived.


A couple of the booklet.

It is a limited addition Moscow Mule Copper Mug. It is 37 out of 2000, which is pretty cool. It came with a card with the letter of authenticity, it is like a credit card that you swipe to read or scan it, and it came in the really cool box, that is nice to display it on. Also, there is a booklet in it that has the story of the mugs origin and recipes for the various Moscow Mule cocktails. So of course we had to try the drink ourselves, and it is great. Might have just found our new go to. We made it in our white wine glasses ( notice no stem, I get a little klutzy with stemware.) since it is a limited edition. We will go get some copper mugs at Bed Bath and Beyond for future use.

OK, that was the "This" here is the "That".... Sharon had ordered one of my photos on canvas for her office, and it came yesterday. She was very excited and very pleased with print. I was glad to see that the quality was as I expected it to be. It came out very nice and will look good on her wall. I will get her to get a picture of it on her wall and post it when she does. But for now you get to see me signing it ( very excited it is my first canvas order) and holding it (aren't you excited ...LOL).




So you can see that the quality of the Crated product is great so if you too want to own a Natures Views Photography original click here to go to the Gallery. or you can go to my Fine art America Gallery, they have a greater variety of my work. With more options for printing.

So, there you have it the photo business is off and running...sort of ...=o)

Ok as promised here are some of the Happy Customer.

( taken with phone camera and I did what I could .)LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment