Friday, December 5, 2014

Date Night



Yes, Sharon(my lovely wife)and I have a date night at least once a month if not more. We went downtown to the Off The Hook Taco Emporium( that will be another Post.) After dinner we went to the CAMEO Art House, our local theater downtown that has been restored and is really cool. They have started bring music to the theater on the first Thursday of the month. It is a great little theater for the small groups feels very intimate. Last night Al Petteway and Amy White play a concert, they were great. Here are a couple from the show:


this next just playing with the sepia

This last was Al's shadow on the screen and I just had to take it.

As we got in the car tho head down town Sharon noticed how the Moon was coming through the clouds. I grabbed the camera and started to shoot. Here is the best of them.



I am having a little trouble with noise in my higher ISO pictures. I was only shooting at 800 ISO last night and got a lot of grain. I cleaned it up as much as I could in Light Room but still not happy with it. Anyone that has any ideas to fix thisI would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment