Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas


Weather was not like Christmas at all, it was about 69 or so for the most part. Oh well, what are you going to do this is the Sandhills of NC. Not much in the way a photos, was enjoying being with family. But here are a few, most are by my lovely wife Sharon.



Here is Bella and Maggie Christmas morning. Bella in her new t-shirt, she just loves to wear shirts and sweaters. Maggie in her new Bandana, this is a bandana loving dog.


My wonderful wife, with a selfie.



Well, here I am making the Au Jus for the Prime Rib. We dropped the turkey years ago it was just too much turkey with Thanks Giving and Christmas back to back. So the rib roast is a family present. Oh, yeah, and we love dead cow. The little one is my little helper, yeah she is really just hoping I drop the roast.



Anybody need an explanation LOL.



Last one, getting ready to eat.
Hope yall had a great Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment